We want your holiday party to be an event that you and your staff will love and enjoy to kick off the holiday season. The staff at Meg Hall wants every holiday event you host to be absolutely perfect and full of holiday cheer, which is why are always there to attend to your specific wants and needs for the party. We are here to help make your holiday menu delicious with food that will be sure to satisfy the tastes of every single person who attends the holiday party.
Made by Meg provides exceptional catering services for a holiday party throughout Los Angeles and Orange County, including Manhattan Beach, Palos Verdes, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Marina Del Rey, Bel Air and Long Beach.
Our holiday party catering services include a spectacular menu design, a staff of caring experts and varying styles that will accommodate any type of holiday event. We offer several different formats for your holiday party: Plated Sit-Down Dinners, Butler Passed Hors d’oeuvres and Cocktail Hour, Tasting Menus, Buffets and Dessert Tables. As your premier Los Angeles holiday party caterer, we go above and beyond to please our clients.
Top 12 Menu Ideas For Your Next Holiday Party
While we love every item on our menu, there are a few featured items we think would work exceptionally well for your holiday party. We’ve hand picked this list of the top 12 menu items for a holiday party event that we know you and your guests would love to indulge in:
Full Bar Set-Up (perfect for hosts who are providing their own alcohol): Ice, Bar Fruit, 6 Mixers & Soft Drinks, Water, Beer Opener, Wine Keys, Cocktails Napkins & mixing of signature cocktail on site. Set-up of all glassware, beverages & ready bar for service.
- Holiday Ham & Brie Sliders
- Fennel Glazed Duck W. Grappa Cherries & Polenta
- 3 Hand Selected Cheeses, Organic Grapes, Whole Grain Crackers, House Roasted Nuts
- Deviled Egg Trio: Smoked Salmon, Roasted Red Pepper, Green Eggs & Ham, Herb & Blue Cheese Truffle, Pickled Beets, Bacon
- Tapas Bar: Spanish Cheeses, Chickpea & Olive Salad, Chorizo & Roasted Red Bell Pepper Kebabs, Black Olive Bread, Cayenne Grilled Shrimp & Artichoke Kebabs.
- Golden Brown Herb Butter Turkey Sliced
- Baked Ham W. Chipotle Honey, Apricot Glaze
- Hall Family Stuffing (Traditional bacon, onions, celery, butter, celery salt)
- Cranberry Sauce
- Blue Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Vanilla bean bread pudding w. caramel apple cider sauce
- Apple crisp w. vanilla brown butter
Check out our full catering menu here.
Tips for Your Next Holiday Party
- Ask guests to RSVP so that you have the perfect amount of food to serve guests.
- Make sure to open the space and make it easy to navigate through for both guests and waiters/waitresses.
- Create the perfect menu for your setup – if you are having a sit-down plated holiday event, consider larger portioned menu items. If you are having a casual holiday party, consider menu items that are quick and easy to eat that don’t make a lot of mess.
How We Make Your Corporate Event Seamless
Our clients are not just clients – we become immersed in every detail of your holiday party to ensure that it is stress free and enjoyable for you and your company. We meet with you to help you choose the best seasonal menu items for holiday parties and we make sure that every single dish is perfect before it is served to your guests.
Whether you choose to offer your holiday party guests these suggested menu items or anything else on Meg Hall’s seasonal catering menu, we know you will be very pleased with both the food and the service we provide. Our staff is always ready to help you in any way we can to ensure your holiday party is absolutely perfect.
Feel free to contact us to set up a holiday party consultation to discuss your menu items. As your premier Los Angeles holiday caterer, we are the experts in planning events for both large and small groups! Be sure to check our press and media page for photos of events we have catered. We look forward to making your next holiday event a huge hit with your friends, family and colleagues!