Our staff wants your work event to be seamless, delicious and memorable, which is why we are constantly creating new dishes to add to our corporate event menus. From the event planning, to cleaning the very last dish, we are with you every step of the way. Our finely crafted menu options satisfy the palates of just about everyone, which is sure to make your work event stress-free and enjoyable.
How We Make Your Work Event Dinner Exceptional
Made by Meg provides exceptional catering services for work events throughout Los Angeles and Orange County, including Manhattan Beach, Palos Verdes, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Marina Del Rey, Bel Air and Long Beach. Meg Hall’s corporate catering services include a stunning menu design, kind staff, and varying styles that will accommodate any kind of dinner event.
We offer several different formats for your corporate event: Plated Sit-Down Dinners, Butler Passed Hors d’oeuvres and Cocktail Hour, Tasting Menus, Buffets and Dessert Tables. As your premier Los Angeles corporate caterer, we go above and beyond to make sure your work dinner is incredible.
Plated Sit-Down Dinner Menu Options:
- Roasted Herb de Provence Chicken Breast, bone in with Pan Dripping Jus
- Pan Seared Scallops wrapped in Pancetta over Cauliflower Puree, Topped with Basil Walnut Pesto
- Guinness Braised Lamb Shanks with crushed fresh Herb oil & Marcona Almonds
- Cauliflower Steak with Tahini Sauce, Chickpeas, Roasted Red Pepper & Feta
- Quinoa with Sugar Snap Peas, Shaved Red Onion, Cilantro & Tahini Dressing
- White Cheddar, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Fresh Strawberries, Crumbled Goat Cheese, Pine Nuts with Mixed Greens & Balsamic Dressing
- California Cherry Tomatoes, English Cucumbers, Grilled White Corn, Haas Avocado, shaved Manchego cheese over finely chopped Kale. Light house made Ranch
- Pear Crisp with Vanilla Brown Butter
- Vanilla Bean Bread Pudding with Caramel Cider Apple Sauce
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake with spiced Crème Anglaise
- Creamy Goat Cheese fried Polenta boxes with fresh Cherries, Marcona Almonds & Meyer Lemon Zest
- Cold grilled Beef with crunchy Asian matchstick salad with Honey Spice Vinaigrette
- Spicy sticky honey baby back Ribs, with shaved Fennel, Basil Cilantro salad
- Twice cooked pulled Pork Sliders with crunchy spiced Slaw
- Bacon wrapped Shishito Peppers stuffed with Manchego cheese
- Crispy Pork Belly on Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread
- Alaskan Salmon Con t with Wasabi Creme Fraiche on Crispy Potato
- Spicy Shrimp with Bok Choy & Thai Udon Noodles
- Teriyaki Marinated Sirloin on Forbidden Black Rice & Scallions
Ice, Lemons, Limes, Maraschino Cherries, Wine Key, Beer Opener, Cocktail Napkins, mixing of signature cocktail on site. Set-up of all glassware, beverages & ready bar for service.
Full Bar Set-Up (perfect for hosts who are providing their own alcohol)
Ice, Bar Fruit, 6 Mixers & Soft Drinks, Water, Beer Opener, Wine Keys,
Cocktails Napkins & mixing of signature cocktail on site. Set-up of all glassware, beverages & ready bar for service.
Gourmet Slider Bar
Brioche Slider buns, Butter Lettuce Cups, Ketchup & Mustard
Fillings (includes 3): Sirloin Beef Sliders, Slow cooked pulled Pork, Turkey Sliders, Veggie Sliders, Vegan Sliders
Toppings (includes 5): Sliced Heirloom Tomatoes, Sautéed Wild Mushrooms, Crispy Bacon, Gorgonzola Crumbles, American cheese Slices, Chipotle Aioli, Cornichons, Ranch Dressing, Tangy BBQ Sauce
Choice of 3 different rolls and one Salad, Station is presented with Soy Sauce, pickled Ginger, 911 Mayo and chopsticks
- California Roll, Spicy Tuna Roll, Yellowtail Roll, Cucumber Roll, Shrimp Tempura,
- Tuna Nigiri, Salmon Nigiri
- Salad: Grilled Octopus Salad, Seaweed Salad, served with Tamari Citrus dressing
- Asian Noodle Salad – Snow Peas, Broccoli, Shiitake Mushrooms, Asian Pan Noodles and dressed with Citrus Sesame vinaigrette
Guests make their own S’mores over a (controlled) open ame. Station is set up with large Marshmallows, Chocolate Bars, Graham Crackers and paper sleeves for nished treats.
Nostalgic Dessert Bar
Brown Butter Fruit Loop Rice Krispy Treats, Handmade Ding Dongs, Peanut Butter Chocolate Tartlets, Handmade Twinkies, Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk Shooters
We can’t wait to help you create the perfect menu for your work event. Feel free to contact us to set up a corporate catering consultation to discuss your menu. As your premier Orange County and Los Angeles corporate caterer, we look forward to helping make your work dinner delicious and exciting. Be sure to check our press and media page for photos of events we have catered. Call us at (310) 376-8600 with any questions.
We look forward to making your next corporate event a huge hit with your company.